Faith formation is a life-long process. Education is a way to nurture one’s faith development and a means to support its growth throughout a lifetime. We strive to support this process for each person of the Gethsemane community by providing opportunities for Christian education and fellowship for all ages.
Click on the links to learn about the many opportunities available for learning and faith formation at Gethsemane.
Education for Adults
– Lifetime Learning on Sundays after Worship
– Brown Bag Bible Study: Wednesdays at noon
– First Reflections: Monday Morning Bible Study
– Connections: Faith at Work: First Friday of the month
– "The Church as a Learning Community" Blog